Gil Broza's mini-program, Your Agile Blind Spot, reveals the greatest and often invivsible weaknesses of Agile implementations and what you can do to fix things.
Every two days starting from when you sign up, you'll receive a short email (3-minute read) from Gil and the Easy Agile Team sent over a 2 week period. There are a total of seven short impactful pieces focused on a critical condition for meaningful Agility that is frequently misapplied or misunderstood within these topics:
Gil Broza helps tech leaders achieve meaningful agility in product development and supports their non-software colleagues in creating real business agility. Gil has helped over 100 organizations make Agile work well in their unique contexts by using his Right-Fit Agile system, which is based on the three pillars critical to agility: mindset, culture, and leadership.
Gil Broza Book Competition Terms & Conditions
The first 20 people to sign up to the Gil Broza ‘Your Agile Blind Spot’ email series will receive a copy of their choice of one Gil Broza book.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Easy Agile Giveaway.
1. The promotion is open to anyone worldwide. Clients may enter the promotion by fulfilling all mandatory survey criteria.
2. Winners will be contacted directly.
3. The 20 winners will be awarded the prize as follows.
a. One copy of Gil Broza’s book of their choice, in digital format.
4. The prize is not transferable.
5. All entries in the promotion are the property of Easy Agile.
a. Entrants will participate and provide content for promotional purposes, such as;
i. Provide an image of you with Gil’s book.
ii. If an Easy Agile customer or Partner, participate in an Easy Agile Case Study.
6. This promotion is governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales Australia and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.