Product strategy & vision
2 min read
Introducing Easy Agile Personas for Jira13, May 2020
We’re excited to let you know that we’ve released a brand new app for Jira in the Atlassian Marketplace: Easy Agile Personas.
Customer focus isn’t easy.
- It’s easier to work on the things we like to work on.
- It’s easier to do what’s up next on the to-do list.
- It’s easier to delay the complex work until next month.
According to HubSpot, 96% of growing companies say that customer satisfaction is a key driver of their success.
Do your teams have a deep understanding of who your customers really are?
A good measure of customer focus is that everyone in a company can talk about key customer personas.
While some teams have talked about Personas in the past, we found that many do not store them in a central location and keep them updated as customer preferences evolve.
Even worse, software development teams working in Jira have limited visibility of how the issue they’re working on adds value.
That’s why we built Easy Agile Personas for Jira. (now available for a 30 day free trial on Cloud and Server)
The top 3 things you can do using Easy Agile Personas for Jira:
- Create and maintain customer personas in Jira, where the entire team can access them
- Use custom fields to link user stories to customer personas and rank the importance of the work
- Plan your backlog based off customer value, not opinions.
After just a few weeks in beta, Easy Agile Personas has been installed over 40 times and is now the #1 Personas App on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Our goal: customer focus made easy.
P.S. Like what you see? We’d love some feedback. Please let us know your thoughts on the latest Easy Agile app by emailing us at email@example.com****