My 1st Year @ Easy Agila
A lot happened during my 1st year so I thought it best to make a list:
- Before day 1 I was offered a ticket to Atlassian Summit in Vegas (but had to turn it down due to a mate’s wedding).
- Attended Advance Easy Agile 2019. A 3 day retreat where the whole team formulated a plan for the company for the coming 12 months.
- Used part of my Learning & Development budget to undertake an illustration course.
- Began a regular correspondence with Gui from Folk design consultancy who gives amazing feedback on my design work.
- Attended Agile Alliance's Agile 2019 conference in Washington for a deep dive into Agile & met with partners & customers.
- Attended Atlassian Open in Vienna & presented at Atlas Camp 2019.
- Travelled through Europe, stopping at Munich, Zurich & Hamberg. Meeting with partners and customers.
- Attended Web Directions Summit in Sydney for a deep-dive on the current state of web development and design.
- Presented at siligong.JS on the concept LX
- Spent a week in Sydney doing a SAFe accreditation course.
- Presented at SydJS.
- Attended Advance Easy Agile 2020, another 3 day retreat where the team did a deep dive on communication & the direction of the company.
- Attended React Conf Sydney for a deep dive on the current state of front-end development and design systems.
- Started mentoring.
- Asked to write an article on XState for LogRocket.
- Accepted to present at Web Directions Code in June.